Monday, February 28, 2011

Snow and more

Last week we had a couple pretty good snow storms that resulted in a lot of snow in our yard. Ryland loves to help shovel snow with Lance. Here they are chilling on their huge pile of snow after shoveling.

Ryland has been dying to get out all winter long. I decided to bundle him all up the other morning and we went out to play. He loved filling up this bucket with snow and dumping it.


We attempted to build a snowman...by we, I mean I did most of the work while Ryland followed behind me. :) He was a good little helper. The end result.

The day ended with a lovely face plant on the sidewalk. Thankfully he got over that one quick.

In other news, Camden will be 3 weeks tomorrow. That is crazy. They grow up way too fast. I keep wondering why 3 weeks of pregnancy doesn't go as fast as the first 3 weeks of a newborns life. We are super glad he is here and have had so much fun with him. His 2 weeks stats are as follows. He now weighs 8 pounds 8 ounces (45%) and is still 21 inches long (60%), yes, 3 ounces shy of gaining a whole pound in 2 weeks. Clearly he is a good eater and is going to be nice and big just like his brother.
2 Weeks

Ryland has gotten so much better with Camden just this last week. He actually will acknowledge him now and loves to say "baby" whenever he cries. The other day while I had him laying on the chair, Ry went and showed him his balloon. It was very sweet. I think we are finally turning a corner with him!

And this is Ryland sitting in his toy bucket. Such a funny kid.

1 comment:

Jenny Hatch said...

Yeah! I'm glad Ryland is warming up to little Camden....I don't see how he couldn't, Camden is so dang cute. Ryland sure is one funny kid.