Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Welcome to the world

Introducing....Camden Bryce Drollinger
Born Tuesday February 8, 2011
7 pounds 11 ounces
21 inches long
Perfect in every way!
We are so excited to finally have him here. Everything went very smooth, short 5 hour labor, and we are all doing great. We couldn't be happier. I will post more details later. Here are a few pictures to hopefully hold ya over. I think he looks just like Ryland did.
Proud Daddy

First Family Picture

Unfortunately this is how Ryland reacted to his little brother. We are going to have to work on that one. Wish us luck!

Love him!

8 comments:

Halfords said...

So cute! I love the name. I'm glad everything went smoothly. Don't worry too much about Ryland, he'll love him!

Spencers said...

Yeah!!! i'm glad the little guy finally decided to join us!!! i'm also glad all is well. let me know if you need ANYTHING!!!!

Candee Robinson said...

He is beautiful. Congratulations!

Alycia said...

Congratulations!!!

Maria Bradley said...

Congrats! We can't wait to meet him - hope you are doing well!!!

Jenny Hatch said...

Congrats! We are soooo glad he is finally here. I'm sure Ryland will warm up to him eventually...they will be playing one-on-one before you know it.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! How are you feeling? I hope Ryland warms up to the little guy!

Luke & Natalie said...

Congrats you guys! That is so exciting to finally have him here! I'm glad he's healthy and that you guys are doing well.