So unfortunately this blog update is not going to have all the adorable pictures of our new baby because....he is not here yet! We went to the hospital on monday to be induced and things went pretty much opposite of that. As they started labor, this little guy decided that instead of dropping down like babies should, he was going to move up and up and UP. Almost to the point of being turned sideways. Thankfully my water had not broken, and after about 8 hours of being induced into labor and waiting for the baby to drop, they were able to send us home and wait on him to decide to drop on his own. So here we are just waiting for this stubborn dude to decide he wants to come. Clearly he really wanted a February birthday and there was nothing we could do to convince him to come in January. We went back to the doctor again today and he is dropping down again so we are just going to wait it out and see when he decides to come. We are happy with the decision and were so glad we were able to be sent home. Had my water broken or had I been further into labor, we would have been stuck at the hospital and had the baby never decided to drop, we would have had to have a c-section. So we are hopeful to be able to avoid that and just let this guy do his thing. So hopefully the next update we have will be of this adorable little boy, but until then, you can enjoy some adorable pictures of Ryland. He loves when Lance throws him in the air onto the love sac. Here he is midair, laughing. He also won't say 1 no matter what we do. He just says 2 then 3. It is pretty funny, I am sure he will figure it out one day, but for now, he just says 2 and 3. See for yourself.
He also decided to throw a piece of cheese at the dog and instead of it going over his head, it landed on his head. So yes, my son is a cheese head! :) Love him!
I'm so glad you were able to be sent home. You don't want a c-section. I hope everything goes well. Those stubborn babies! I have one right now. She was stubborn in the womb and still is :)
2 comments:
Oh man, I went 3 days over with Austin. What a fun waiting time :) Sure excited to see that baby!!
I'm so glad you were able to be sent home. You don't want a c-section. I hope everything goes well. Those stubborn babies! I have one right now. She was stubborn in the womb and still is :)
Post a Comment