Here are just a few pictures of the little dude from the last couple of days. We have had so much fun playing with a newborn again and enjoying having him around. He is such a great baby already. He sleeps in 3 to 4 hour increments at night so I basically only have to get up once in the middle of the night which has been so nice. He eats good and sleeps good and we couldn't be happier to have him in our family.
Coming home from the hospital
First Bath
He passed out in Lances arms the other night.
Wide eyed little boy.
And sound asleep.
Picture with Grandma Jo and Papa Tom before they left. Ryland misses his mornings with Papa Tom already. They had fun spending an hour or so together every morning before we all got up.
Ryland also has a new favorite movie. He loves watching UP. He laughs through the majority of the movie. It is seriously hilarious to watch. He thinks so many parts in the movie are so funny. He would watch it all day if he could. I recorded him watching it the other day, it was just too funny to watch him crack up at the movie. I can't believe he is getting old enough to understand movies and laugh at them. My little baby is all grown up.
We love having both our boys around. We love them tons!
5 comments:
Camden is so cute! What a fun time for you guys - It's crazy to see Ryland as the older brother (I see him as his baby pictures) but they always do grow up quicker than we're ready. So fun that he likes UP, it's one of our favorites too. Keep loving that baby!
And just wait for a few months when Camden laughs at everything Ryland does, then Ryland will do anything for his little brother :)
He is such a cute baby. It makes me sad seeing these newborn pictures. They really do grow so so fast. I love that sweet sleeping all the time stage. So fun!
Oh Lisa!!!! Congratulations!!! He is so so cute and tiny! It's crazy how fast they grow and I love seeing his little newborn face. Hope you're recovering well!
So fun to see some pictures of Camden. I feel like I haven't even really gotten to look at him yet. Enjoy him, newborns are the best!
Haha, i love that movie of Ryland laughing. It is very cute. He look so much like lance, i can't believe it. Camden is looking so dang cute as well!
Post a Comment