We also took a trip to Ikea and found this little gem for Rylands room. It didn't take long for Lance to assemble it and now we have a place to put most of Rylands toys that seem to be overtaking his room. Love it! Thanks Lance, you did great work.
Also with the help of my mom, we were able to make this adorable carseat cover for the new little one.
And with the help of my mom and sisters, we made this quilt for the little one as well. I love it! Thanks everyone!
And just because, doesn't Ryland look adorable in his frog towel? It is the only one he will use right now, he loves it.
He also loved helping me make cookies the other day. His favorite part was licking the mixer. Do not fear, I didn't let him eat all of that although I am sure he would have if I would have let him. :)
As far as a baby update, we went to the doctor today and things are looking good. He said we could go ahead and be induced on the 31st if the baby doesn't come before then! Yeah, an end is in sight!! So that gives me one week to finish up all the last minute things we need to get done around here. Wish me luck! We are excited to meet this little one.
2 comments:
Oh, your car-seat cover is so cute! Aren't those the best!?!
And I also love Ikea...they have great stuff for the little tots!
Hope all is well!
YAY! I am excited to see the little one before I leave! He is so close!! HAPPINESS!
Post a Comment