Shortly after being born
Ryland

Camden
Coming home from the hospital both 2 days old. And yes in the same jacket....I wanted to have a good comparison picture. I am thinking ahead people! :)
Ryland

Camden
First Bath
Ryland

Camden
Photo Shoot
Ryland
Camden
1 week
Ryland
Camden
What do I think? Well I don't know, they have a lot of similarities, but very much their own person too. I think Lance and I can both agree on the fact that Ry looks a lot like me and Camden is a lot more like Lance. Camden looks a wee bit more chubbier than Ryland was, you can see that in most of the pictures. Ryland had a lot more hair than Camden does too. Hm...I could compare all day. Good thing they are both adorable that is for sure! It will be interesting to watch him grow over the next couple months and see what he is going to look like. What do ya'll think?
4 comments:
That is a good question....I think they look a lot alike, but Ryland definitely has a rounder face than Camden....and though I think Ryland is just a little Lance, he does have quite a bit of Lisa in him. I'm impressed how many pictures you have of them in the same outfits/settings! That really is thinking ahead...I might have to still that idea ;).
I am totally behind on your blog (and life). Congrats on Camden! I think Camden looks like Camden and Ryland looks like Ryland... But don't worry, they are both adorable :)
Holy Cow! I think they look so much a like. I was going to say that Camden did look chubbier than Ryland, you beat me to it though. And if he really is you've got yourself the start of an awesome football team! I'll come cheer for them!
They totally look the same!!! Sooooo cute!
Post a Comment