Cohen turned 2 months old on the 12th of January. How did that happen? I can't believe how quickly that has gone and how much he has grown. Someone needs to tell him to stay little forever. I sure love my little Cohen, he has been such a joy. At his two month check up he weighed 11 pounds 14 ounces and was 24" long. He wasted no time growing from his small 6 pound size 2 months ago.

He still spits up all the time. It is usually at the perfect moments too, like when I just put him in his car seat....

Or when I put on a clean shirt for the day, etc. :) We love him even through all of that. And his brothers love him so much too. They are great with him, most of the time. He is well loved.

Cam was nice enough to join Cohen with a little tummy time.

Co actually loves laying on his tummy. He takes the best naps just like this.

All tucked in! So cute

Love that face

We are enjoying this little guy so much. I only wish I could bundle him up as my little baby forever. Love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment