Wednesday, August 10, 2011

6 Months

Camden turned 6 months on the 8th. How did that happen? Seriously, I am not sure where the last 6 months went, but they sure went by fast. My little buddy is getting so grown up too. In just 6 short months he has gone from this


To this

And this

And this, loving his brother!

To his 6 month self today.


And what a little stud if I do say so myself! Camden has just been a joy in our life. After brining him home the first couple days and trying to figure out new schedules and dealing with Ryland who wanted nothing to do with him, I wasn't sure I would make it this far. But alas, we survived and are so happy to have Camden in our life. He is just the best baby and so happy and easy, just like Ryland is. Some milestones he has hit in his 6 months are
-He can roll over
-He can sit up for a few seconds. We are still working on that one. He does really well for a while, but can't quite stay up for a long period of time yet.
-He sleeps through the night....most nights. He sometimes wakes up just for me to wrap him back up and stick his pacifier back in. Hopefully he will get over that one of these days! But he does sleep most nights through, so who am I to even say anything. It has been so nice!
-He loves chewing and putting anything in his mouth. And drools like crazy (He always has)!!
-He loves watching Ryland, and laughes quite frequently at whatever he is doing. For example....

Ryland thinks it is pretty cool to make his brother laugh too. They get along so well and I am loving that!
-He is so patient!! It is rough juggling two little ones. Camden has been so good when I need to put him down to get some things done. He loves playing on the floor or in his walker.
-We have tried some baby food with him and he loves all the fruits! He would eat those all day. He can't stand any vegetable though. How weird?? So we are working on getting him used to those!!
We love you Camden and are so thankful you came to us! Happy 6 months! I will update with his stats and such when we take him in next week! Love you Cam and love his big smile more than anything! Melts my heart.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh man - it has gone fast! I love seeing Camden's smiley face in his recent pics, he is so happy and adorable! Happy six months!

Jenny Hatch said...

I think his smile looks just like lance, so cute! I love that video....funny the things that make kids laugh.