Tuesday, August 23, 2011

6 Month Stats

We took Camden in last week for his 6 month check up. Things look great and he is one big boy. He now weighs 18 pounds 11 ounces-75% and is 28 inches long-95% and his head is in the 30% for his age. So big boy, small head! :) He is just the best boy and was all smiles and laughs for the doctor. The doctor and the nurses just loved him so much. The nurse came in to give him his shots and he was smiling so big at her and she just felt so bad. He had no idea what was coming to him and poor Cam gave that nurse the biggest pout face and started screaming when she got him with the needle. It didn't take long for him to get over that one though. Everything looks great with him and we have been given the green light to try some other foods with him which I know he is way excited about. And since I think it is just so interesting to see how Ry and Cam have tracked with each other, here is a comparison again. Ryland was 19 pounds at 6 months but only 27 inches. So Cam weighs a little less, but has a whole inch of height on Ry. Both of their heads were in the 30-40%, so almost the same there. I took some pictures of Cam the other day for his 6 months. Isn't he adorable!

Love his face in this one!

And for comparisons, here is Ryland at 6 months. Do they look alike?? What do you think? I don't know, they look similar to me, I can tell they are brothers but I see a lot of differences too. Ryland had so much hair, I loved it! Cam is getting there with the hair.
Ryland

Camden

Love the drool coming down his chin here. Cam is a big time drooler!

Happy 6 months Cam, we love you!

No comments: