Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ragnar 2010

So we have been beyond all busy this last week. I meant to blog about Ragnar sooner, but that didn't happen. Lance and I spent 4 days last week at Moroni's Quest with our stake. That was an amazing experience all in itself that deserves its own post when I get the movie about it. Yes, I didn't take any pictures, they kind of encouraged us not to because they had a few people there taking pictures and documenting the experience for us. Anyway, moving on. Lance and I were able to run in the wasatch back ragnar relay this year. It was on June 18 and 19. It was great fun as always but especially fun because this was the first one Lance and I were able to run together. We had some pretty challenging legs, i.e. my last leg which was 8 miles 4 of which were a long, never ending hill! It is always nice when you set out to accomplish it and then you actually do. Such a great feeling. That is why I love running. It is great to push yourself to accomplish things you never thought you could do. Here are some pictures of the weekend. We can't wait for next year.
Lance and I wearing the ragnar gear!

Kim, Me, Brian, and Dad right before the race started!

Team Shaka Laka, thanks to our great artist Maria for the van art. It was steller!!

Team Shaka Laka at the end of the race!

Thanks to my mom for watching Ryland for us. He was well taken care of. Thanks for all the support we got at the end of the race as well. Ragnar 2011 here we come! Great job team shaka laka!

1 comment:

Shannon Durr said...

YAHOO TEAM SHAKA LAKA!!!! We watched the Ragnar 2009 video, and it makes me so excited to watch 2010 video!