We wanted to apologize. Remember when you were the baby of this family? You got a new toy or a treat all the time. All the attention was on you, remember? Well, those days have come and gone and over the last year you went from being number one to just being a dog. How sad. We still love you and wanted to thank you for your endless entertainment for Ryland, much to your dismay I am sure. Thanks for letting him pull your tail, and your face, and your ears. Thanks for never biting him or even coming close to that. Thanks for letting him follow you all over the house.
Thanks for letting him throw things at you while we learn what "be soft" means. Thanks for letting him pile drive you, sit on you, and his new favorite, lay on you.

Your the best Baylee! Please try and understand he won't always do this to you. Just look at the bright side of things. You have had more human food than ever over the last year. You get out on a lot more walks and you have someone who is always willing to throw your ball to you. Thanks Baylee!
Love, Your owners, and yours truly, Ryland
Here is a small example of what he does to Baylee ALL day long. Pure entertainment for him!
5 comments:
Ha ha love it! I feel bad that the dog tends to always get ousted, but I'm sure there are some benefits for our canine friends - like you said, more human food!
Haha, that movie is hilarious! A perfect example of Baylee's patience. Baylee is so lucky to have such a constant playmate.
Poor Baylee. At least someone is home with her now rather than sitting in her kennel. Ryland and Baylee will be best friends as soon as the concept of "be soft" sets in. That'll take a while though.
hahaha! I love this post. Poor Baylee. What a champ.
Oh man that video is hilarious! I watched it twice and then made Berkeley watch it! I love Ryland. Holy cow. Funny.
Post a Comment