Ryland and Lance looking for their pumpkin
Ryland found some green ones he thought were cool....:)
He wasn't sure what to think about they hay. He loved the mini pumpkins though!
Family Picture, too bad Ryland's eyes are closed...We didn't know how to tell a complete stranger to do a really crazy dance, while making crazy noises, and snap pictures as quick as possible in order to hopefully get one with him not only looking, but smiling too! Maybe next time...:)
And here are our pumpkins!!!
We had a great time at the pumpkin patch! Looks like we have a new family tradition!
5 comments:
Looks like you had a fun time! If I had been there, I would have done a dance and made silly faces and the whole bit while taking your picture. No prob!
That's awesome! Looks like you guys had fun. You will have to take pictures of the pumpkins after you carve them (assuming you do carve them). I love the pictures of Ry-Ry with the pumpkins, looks like he had fun!
I love that the pumpkins are as big as Ryland- cute!
looks like a fun tradition ;)
Looks fun! That's a great idea for a family tradition! :)
Post a Comment