We took him swimming one night. He fell asleep on the way home all wrapped up in his little towel still.







This is his sleeping position of choice lately. I am not sure how comfortable that is, but hey whatever works!
This little guy got stuck on Ryland's nose the other day. He couldn't figure out how to get that one off. We eventually had to get it off for him.
Ryland loves bath time still. He is learning it is fun to sit up and splash around that way.
Here he is in his little robe. He makes this face when I point the camera at him now. I guess I take too many pictures of him! :)
So adorable.
How can you not love this little face. We love you Ryland.
2 comments:
Oh man, he is so adorable!
Hi! Yes i do remember you! I remember riding my bike past your house many times growing up on my way to the moss' house! Your family is darling. And thanks for the compliment on my pictures- i always love hearing that! And i'm hire anytime- i don't charge very much cause i'm still learning too! You can email me anytime blackborder@live.com.
Post a Comment