I finally gave in and let Lance cut Ryland's hair to be all one length. If you remember a couple of months ago we gave him a little trim to get rid of the long baby hair. Well this time we pulled out the clippers and really gave him a good cut. His bangs were almost down to his eyes and it was all kinds of different lengths across his head. So we finally did it and I am glad we did. He looks so much older with his hair short, it looks really good. Here is a movie right before we did it. He didn't mind it at all when we started. He was just chillin in his highchair trying to figure out what was going on.....
He soon realized he didn't like it so much though and this was pretty much how the rest of the cut went. :)


And his after picture.

This is pretty much the best one I have that shows you what it looks like now. What a stud!
1 comment:
Ryland is a spitting image of Lance! He's adorable! And Lance did a fine job cutting his hair!
Post a Comment