We only had a few faces like this....you can just see the terror in his face and how tense he is. He tried to enjoy an otter pop while we did it but was too busy trying to get away from Lance to eat much of it.
Look at all that hair. I am pretty sure he has enough to make a few small wigs. He probably feels a few pounds lighter without all that on his head.
We decided it was time to go for a buzz. Yep, its summer, nothing says summer like a buzz cut right?
I like it, I can't decided if I like the short or long better so good thing he gets to enjoy both! And as a side note, Camden thought my brother throwing this football the other day was hilarious. He was laughing so hard, it was adorable.
How can you not love the cute little baby laughs and these huge smiles. He is so happy!
And guess who is rolling over....
He has been for a couple weeks, I was just finally able to get it on movie. Camden is growing too fast! And Lance has been busy working on this for a couple weeks now....
More to come on that when he hopefully get it all complete by the end of this week! Yeah!
2 comments:
I can't believe how grown up Ryland looks with his short hair, I think it's very handsome! And I love Camden's little smiles, what a cutie. Lance's wall is looking great! We'll have to come over and see it when he gets it all done.
I force Hunter into the Bumbo and cut his hair about once a month. He hates it. I must be a mean mom. : ) Camden is adorable!
Post a Comment