Last weekend Lance and I took Ryland swimming. He LOVED it! It has already been a long cold winter here and it was so nice to enjoy the warm water. We can't wait for summer to come already! :) Ryland went down the big yellow slide for the first time. He didn't exactly have any reaction to that one. Just another day for him! Give him a couple more months it might be a little more exciting for him. He loved watching all of the kids playing around. We had a great time and are hopeful that summer will actually come again! Wahoo!
Loving the water

We went with my little brothers Scott and Bryson and little sister Kellilyn. We all had blast together.

Scott and Lance waiting in line to go down the slide. (Sorry about the sun there Ryland and ya Lance you are barely in that one)

Here they go

Weee....I think!?! :)

Here is a little movie of how happy Ryland was swimming. He loved it.
And here he is crawling the water. So fun!
5 comments:
love it- looks like a lot of fun :) I love the new pictures on the top of your blog too!
Look at this stud, he is such a great kid, we are some blessed parents aren't we honey!
Is this the Bountiful pool? My kids love that one! We go up there a lot since Jessica lives up there.
Hi Lisa! I hadn't heard that you and Lance had a baby! He is beautiful!
Hey, where is this place? We went to 7 peaks all summer and Jacob is very anxiously awaiting summer so we can go again but I'd love to take him here. Is the water nice and warm? Tell me more.
Post a Comment