I finally made it to 100 posts! I know crazy, it only took me almost 2 years to get here. :) My brother Brian sent me this adorable picture the other day. He told me it was definitely blog worthy so I decided to make it 100th post worthy! So cute. Ryland loves Brian too, they have become fast friends since he got home in October. Any girls out there want a date....we will gladly hook you up! :) (yes Brian that was just a free plug for YOU, hope you don't mind!) Happy 100th posts! Here is to another 100 posts and may more after that!
4 comments:
yeah!! what!?! who is the coolest kid ever to make the 100th post. I love ya Lisa and Lance! thanks for the shout out.
Well, lets just say that i need to work harder at being a good husband, I would think that I would be 100th post worthy, but I wasn't, my wife's little brother beat me to it. Oh well there is always the 200th post honor. :( LOL! Just giving you a hard time honey, Love you and thank you for doing such a grat job on our blog!
I can't believe how fast your brother has grown up! Time flies! I'm almost to my 100th post too. Pretty exciting! :)
Your little boy looks so much like your husband!! I'm with you on the walking....crawling is cool, (and I'm sure I'll regret saying this..) but I wish my guy could learn how to walk!!! Good job on the haircut. Hunter needs one too but I just don't know how I'll get him to stay still! Oh, and thanks for finding my blog! I love seeing how people are doing too!
Post a Comment