Wednesday, January 13, 2010

10 Months

Ryland is 10 months old today. My baby is getting so big. We get so many comments about him looking more like a year and a half...which is probably true. He looks mighty large for his age, but we love it. We wouldn't have him any other way. He is so active and loves to get around by crawling all day. He may have gotten his first taste of dog food the other day...whoops, sorry buddy! Ryland loves to pull himself up onto anything. He loves to stand and walk around while holding onto the furniture. The only problem is he doesn't exactly know how to get down once he is up there. We are working on that one still. :) Now if we can only get him to walk so we don't have to carry all 22 pounds of him everywhere! I am sure I will be wishing he didn't know how to walk once he figures it out, right all you parents out there? Happy 10 months Ryland, we can't believe you will be one in 2 months! And what is a post without a picture. Ryland pulled himself up on the ledge by the windows this morning. He was enjoying watching the kids walk to school and whatever else happens out there.

5 comments:

Lance Drollinger said...

Oh my gosh, my little stud is getting so big, what a blessing it is to have such a great child in our lives, he brings us joy everyday. I love you bud!

Ann said...

I think I have a picture of Thomas that looks just like that, except that he actually is closer to 18 months! haha. Ah Ryland. He's going to be everyone's friend and everyone is just going to love him and love being around him.

Jenny Hatch said...

Happy 10 months Ryland! I can't believe he is already that old....what a great addition he has been to the family. He almost looks like Little E in that picture...his hair looks so blond!

Emily said...

Um, he's not allowed to grow up that fast! Wow - time has flown for us at least! Such a little man, he is so so cute!

Jamie said...

Hey guys, it was so fun seeing you this weekend. I'm glad we're able to keep in touch. Here's our blog.