Ryland was spoiled way too much by his Aunt Marie and Aunt Lisa. He loved all the attention from them! Thanks again!
Ryland and Morgan. He enjoyed having someone close to his age to watch and play with. Morgan did great playing with Ryland. He loved it!
Family Picture before Thanksgiving Dinner
Grandma Jo got Ryland this most adorable Santa outfit. He is pretty much the cutest Santa out there! Adorable!
Ryland enjoying some of Grandma Jo's famous cheese pie! He loved it!
And of course there are many things we are thankful for this year. Clearly the two things I am most thankful for are
1-My husband! Lance is awesome and takes such great care of Ryland and I. I love that I can stay home everyday and watch Ryland grow up and enjoy being with him. He is such a wonderful father to Ryland. He loves him so much!
2-This little man. Seriously, how is my child almost 9 months old. He is such a doll and both Lance and I can't get enough of him everyday. We couldn't have asked for a better child!
He either does this
Or this when I point my camera at him lately. Such a great kid!
We hope you all had a great thanksgiving! Now its time to bring on Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment