Wednesday, December 16, 2009

9 Months

Ryland turned 9 months old last Sunday. We went to his wellness check up today. Here are his most recent stats. He now weighs 21 pounds 8 ounces (60%) and is 29" long (75%). He is getting so big and so much fun. He is such a great kid too. He can almost crawl. He does a really awesome scoot thing as of now. Here he is showing off his skills...I know, we are the nicest parents and make our child crawl for his bottle! :)

I am sure it won't be long before he is getting anywhere and everywhere. He has 2 teeth. He loves to chase Baylee around the house in his walker and read books. However last night he found himself in an interesting situation while in his walker.

Please note, Ryland was in no way injured and was closely supervised while performing this stunt!
He can say Da Da and loves to wave Hi to people and try to say hi. And has learned how to scream very well. It can be quite loud and girlish at times! Lance and I don't know what we would do without this little one around. He is our pride and joy! To celebrate his 9 months and being such a good boy at the doctor, he got a cookie! :)

4 comments:

Shannon Durr said...

9 months and all he got was a cookie! lol I love it Lisa! I love his face and how it caught the moment during his stunt! He looks so happy!! His face make me happy

Ann said...

He's going to be one before you guys know it. We sure do love Ryland and his happy smile!

Chris Bradley said...

where's my cookie?

Emily said...

Super cute - he has a contagious smile - I always smile when I see pics of him!