Thursday, December 3, 2009

And I thought I loved you then....

4 years ago today was the best day of my life! Words can't describe how great it has been to be married to Lance. He is the best husband, father and friend I could have ever asked for. The last four years have been so awesome. Full of ups and downs but mostly love! I am sure you all have heard the song Then by Brad Paisley. That song is the best. It pretty much sums up my thoughts today.
"I remember trying not to stare the night that I first met you. You had me memorized. Three weeks later in the front porch light taken fortty five minutes to kiss goodnight. I hadn't told you then. I thought I loved you then.
Now your my whole life. Now your my whole word. I just can't believe the way I feel about you. Like a river meets the sea, stronger than its ever been. We've come so far since that day, and I thought I loved you then."
Love you babe! Happy Anniversary! Here's a look back on our wedding day.

The whole group at the temple after the wedding. It was FREEZING!! We got about 3 inches of snow the night before. No snow on our wedding day though!

This picture says it all. My little brother Derik rules! At our wedding breakfast we were all going around and introducing ourselves and saying how we were related. Derik was after my sisters Jenny and Natalie who introduced themselves as my favorite sisters. So Derik following right along with them introduced himself as my other favorite SISTER! It was pretty funny! He is clearly the one with his head down on the table. I had to laugh again at that one!

Lance and his best man and best friend Bryce

Our awesome christmas light cake.

This would be my little brother Scott stealing the keys out of Lance's pocket. So innocent looking....yeah right! He accomplished his mission though, Lance had no idea they got them! :)

The original 12, my we have changed A LOT in just 4 years huh?

And we are off for the night and on our way to the lovely Puerto Vallarta Mexico. I wish we were on our way to Mexico again tomorrow. We had a blast! :)

Thanks again Mom for making our wedding day the best. We have so many great memories from that day!

3 comments:

Lance Drollinger said...

Oh wow, four years honey, it has been amazing, because honey you're amazing!!! You're my everything, I love you so much, you're the most amazing Mother to our child, and trust me it shows, and you're the most amazing wife to your husband and again trust me it shows; they like to call it happy fat. :) Thank you for all that you do!!! I love you more and more with each passing day!!!

Maria Bradley said...

Happy Anniversary Lisa and Lance! It sure has been a great 4 years of getting to know you - and cute picture of Ryland... he's just too cute for his own good! :) Take care and hope you have a great day.

Halfords said...

I love that song too! Isn't it the truth though! Looks like you had a great wedding day!