Ryland's new favorite is BATH TIME!!! He finally discovered that if he kicks his legs and moves his arms it creates a splash. He is still mastering the art, but he had fun for a long while splashing around the other day. Watch this mad skill! :)
He almost had his first trip to the REAL Soccer game last week, too bad the tickets were sold out. He looked like a stud on his way there though.
And Ryland had his first trip to the Zoo. He had a great time!
2 comments:
Love the pictures! Lots of firsts for little Ry-guy! For some reason I can't view the video, it says I have to have permission...any advice?
We love new pictures of Ryland! I remember when bath time finally became enjoyable instead of a screamfest. Sorry you guys didn't get to go to the game, maybe next time.
Post a Comment