Wednesday, May 13, 2009

2 Months

If you are not already tired enough of my endless posting about Ryland....well this post is about him too. :) He is pretty much my entertainment and life right now, so that is what I post about. Today he is 2 months old. Time is going way faster then I ever could have imagined. I only wish when I was pregnant and only had 2 months left that it would have gone as quick as these first 2 months with Ryland has. He is such a good little dude and Lance and I love him more everyday. By way of a stat update
Weight....12 pounds 6 ounces  70th percentile
Height.....23 1/2 inches   60th percentile
Head.....41 cm  70th percentile
So he is a pretty well rounded little boy and healthy as can be. He can almost hold his head up on his own and is basically sleeping through most nights. We are practicing rolling over, but he can't do that yet. He slept the whole time the doctor was checking him. He woke up right at the end just in time to give the doctor one of his huge smiles. The nurse came in and he was smiling at her too....little did he know she was going to give him his shots. Of course he screamed for a minute but was fine by the time we left. This is what he has looked like today after his shots. 
He spent most of the day doing this, probably because of those shots.
He got this way cute new outfit from our neighbors so I had to take a picture. 
And how could we not buy him these little gems. Love them!
And here is a two month old movie, mostly for the Grandmas. He was trying to be happy after his shots, but he wasn't exactly in the mood. 
Happy 2 months old Ryland! We love you!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I LOVE those flip flops! How cute! He seems like such a good baby, even after shots - I love seeing the pictures, so keep them coming!

Annie and Berkeley said...

Those flip flops are the cutest! That video of Ryland made me sad because the days of the shots was awful for Asa! He was so fussy and his little legs hurt him every time he would move. Hopefully it was better for Ryland. He is seriously a doll. LETS HANG OUT! I LIVE HERE NOW!

Ashley said...

What a cute little guy :)