Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Baylee!

So, I have meant to post this for the last four days but haven't had a chance to do it until now. Baylee's Birthday was on Saturday the 26th. She is officially one people year old! She is so cute. Baylee is really good at barking, looking our her window, burping after she eats any food, and waking you up in the morning! She has learned a lot in the last year. I thought I would post some before and after pictures of Baylee, she has definitely changed a lot over the last year. 
This is Baylee when we first got her. She was soooo small. 
And now it looks like we have a completely different dog, but I promise, she is still the same old Baylee, just a different color. She changed from the dark black and brown mix to pretty much all white except the black on her ears, tail and her face. 
She has a hard time holding still for pictures, imagine that!!
We love having Baylee around, she definitely keeps us entertained! Happy Birthday Baylee!

4 comments:

Jentry said...

What a fun dog! She looks like Spaz, the McQuiston's dog.

Annie and Berkeley said...

How cute! It is funny how different she looks now from when she was a puppy! Happy Birthday Bailey!

Luke & Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Baylee. She really was tiny when you first had her. I love pets. I love coming home and feeling like someone really missed you.

Spencers said...

Lis, i'm glad to see a picute of you on your page. Your dog is so cute.