Monday, April 21, 2008

This last weekend my sister ran in the Salt Lake Marathon. She did so awesome and I thought I would post some pictures from the run. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time. She finished with a time of 4 hours and 1 minute. She definitely inspired me to get up and run a marathon....someday! Lance and I are running a triathlon in June so that should be a good start. Good Job Natalie! You did great! 

She ran with her best friend Anna.
Lance and I waiting for her to run on by. 
This is Lance giving them some words of 
encouragement. They were at about mile 20
and it was getting pretty hard to finish.
She finished! 

Here is a video of her crossing the finish line! Notice how she passed a few people before she finished. She is amazing! 

3 comments:

Jentry said...

That is amazing! Way to go for her! There was a point where 3 out of my 5 roommates were training for a marathon. It was intense in our apartment. Lots of frozen bags of veggies on hurt knees and hamstrings. I will never forget the smell of tiger balm either.

Luke & Natalie said...

That is so awesome that she did that! I keep telling myself that someday I'll run one. I just can't get to that point of putting myself through the misery and pain. Someday... maybe.

Annie and Berkeley said...

Wow, your sister is a trooper! Way to go Natalie! I will never in my life run a marathon but I totally look up to people who do!