Yep, Cohen is already 4 months, how did that happen? The past 4 months have been so great. Cohen is seriously a dream baby. We got so lucky with him. He is so patient and is always smiling. I mean seriously how can you not just want to squeeze this little guy all day long! I love him so much

He has been loving the warmer weather and soaking up some vitamin c. He loves going on walks and hanging out in the stroller.

We have yet to get a good laugh out of him. He is so close and we get little giggles but haven't gotten an all out laugh yet. We will get there though. He did however figure out how to roll over! So fun!
He also has been eating some solid foods. He LOVES food! There wasn't much of a "this is wierd" transition face for him. He just wants us to feed him faster. This is the worst face we got, and that was only for the first bite.

He was good to go after that. He loves it and I am hoping it might help a little with the spit-up issue he is still going through. Here's to hoping at least.

The boys thought it was great to help out.

I just love this little guy. He sleeps great, he eats great, just an all around good kid. Couldn't have asked for anything more. I love this face!

And this one

And this one too.

And how can you not love the sleeping baby. So sweet.

By way of 4 month stats. Cohen now weighs 14 pounds 14 ounces and is 23 1/2 inches long. He is my smallest little guy by a good pound or so. Both Ry and Cam were over 16 pounds by 4 months. He is my small little guy. He is in the 30% for weight and the 15% for height. I assume if he didn't spit up what seems to be more than half of what he eats every feeding he would be right there with his brothers. But hey as long as he is happy and really doesn't seemed bothered by all the spit up then I am happy. He is still growing and doing great so we are good. Love my little Co!

And this face cracks me up! Ha ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment