Sunday, June 3, 2012

Family Pictures 2012

Once again the amazing Whit at Black Boarder Photography did not disappoint on our latest family pictures. We love them, it has been so fun to get new pictures up on the wall. Here are just a few of our favorites. I have the best family ever!
Ryland was so good. I was a little nervous because he was a disaster when we tried to do some pictures for Christmas with Lances family. He was nervous and didn't know what was going on and basically screamed through the whole thing. I had nightmares of that happening again. Thankfully he was the complete opposite and was so good. We got some great shots of him.
I can't believe how big my little guys are getting.
Lance and the boys!
Love Rylands cheesy smile here!
This little face melts my heart!
Me and my little dudes!
Whit was awesome. Cam was not the easiest to work with. He was so busy and so not interested in getting his picture taken. He was like this most of the time. She was able to get some great shots of him even though he was all over the place. We were not sure we would get any, but we love what we got.
LOVE this one!
Favorite of Ryland!
Favorite of Camden!
Favorite of me and my man!
Great way to finsish the photo shoot!
It has been so fun to have some new pictures! We love them! If you are in the market for new pictures, we totally recommend Whit! She is great. Check out her blog here. http://blackborderphotoblog.com Thanks Whit!

2 comments:

Mike & Melissa said...

Your little boys are so beautiful, Lisa!

Maria Bradley said...

Wow - those pictures are so awesome. She really got some great shots. I love them! I especially love the one of you and Lance - you guys are looking amazing! :)