Last week both of the boys came down with a nasty old cold. They were completely miserable and didn't do anything for a few days. And looked like this all the time. Ryland was not happy at all as you can see....
Cute huh? That is about how lovely my week was with 2 sick kids. And Cam just wanted to sleep all day everyday no matter where he was, and even in the most uncomfortable ways in his car seat...poor kids!
Cam loves to sleep on his belly with his little bum up...I love it!
I feel like we are back to square one with walking now because he was so sick. But hey, it is fine with me, nothing wrong with keeping my baby a baby for as long as I can. How can you not just love this little guy! He keeps me smiling all day long. Happy birthday week Cam, we are excited to celebrate all week long!
Oh and as I side note since you can see his uno tooth so well in this picture, he finally cut another tooth. But guess what, it isn't the front tooth on the bottom right next to the one he already has, like most kids get right? It is the one next to the center one. Yep, so he is going to have a lovely gap between the two until the other one comes through. Awesome huh? I will have to get a picture of it when you can see it better. It is rather funny! And here he is saying bye bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment