And here is Camden.
Definitely have their own looks, but are two of the cutest boys I know! We took Cam in for his one year check up yesterday. He weighs a big 23.1 pounds which puts him in the 65th percentile and is 32.5 inches tall, yes my friends, he is in the 110% for height. Not even on the chart!! He is super tall and a healthy happy baby! Yeah!! His birthday was on the 8th of February and we celebrated on his actual birthday with a few gifts from us. Ryland love helping him open up his presents.
Camden loves the new toy we got him, as long as Ryland will actually let him play with it. It is a rough road to share when you are almost 3, but we are working on it. They had fun trying to play together with it.
Here is Camden with all his goods. We also opened the adorable outfit on the left from Auntie Rie Rie on his birthday. And yes, he is screaming at me, I assume to say please no more pictures!
We also took him to get his free banana split at DQ. I won't tell you if I had more of it to eat than he did, but it was super delicious! He loved it!
The next day, I let him help me do the dishes and play in the dishwasher forever. He is obsessed, I mean really obsessed with the dishwasher right now. It is great for me because if I ever need to get something done in the kitchen like cooking, cleaning, anything like that, I just open it up and wah-la, I can magically get anything done while he plays there happy as can be! His face pretty much tells you just how cool the dishwasher is!
On Friday, Lance hooked me up with exactly what I wanted for Valentines Day. Instead of flowers, I asked for this goodness...
And let me tell you we have enjoyed every second of this yummy treat! Way better than flowers! Thanks Lance! We also went out to Farmington Bay. We have heard that February is a good month to look for eagles out there. We decided to see if we could find anything. It was a beautiful afternoon and we had a blast out there. Ryland was in HEAVEN throwing rocks into the water. Seriously what more could a kid ask for?
Camden and Lance. Cam was so interested in the water I couldn't even get him to look at the picture!
It was so pretty, my camera doesn't do it justice, but you get the idea from here. There was a ton of seagulls flying over the bay.
Awesome!
And then guess what? We saw an eagle, just chillin on a tree. It was huge. Guess what else, my camera battery died right before we saw the eagle. Awesome huh? Oh well, it was cool and we will just have to go back there and see if we can see another one! It was a great way to spend the afternoon. Then we met up with Lances Mom, Tom, and Gilda for dinner. On Saturday we scheduled to do his party with all our family. My sister in law Maria helped me put this awesome cake together. Ya, she is amazing!
She had a great idea to make a mini version for Camden's own cake to destroy. It turned out great. Thanks Maria!
Ry and Cam getting ready for the party. A rare moment when they actually seem to kind of like each other for like 2 minutes! :)
And here we are at the party!!
We did it at the church in the gym, it worked out great. The kids were able to run free and there was tons of space. And here is little Cam with his birthday cake while we were singing happy birthday!
Opening presents.
Lance got him that awesome huge orange balloon!!! And here is the turn out of people. He was spoiled!! Thanks everyone!
And then it was time for the cake. He kept looking at me as if to say "is this okay?" "You want me to just go for this??!!"
He finally got going with the frosting and decided it tasted pretty good.
He licked the frosting off his fingers for a long time.
It didn't take long for him to start really shoveling it in! He was loving it!
Cam with Grandma Jo and Papa Tom
Cam with Kellilyn and Bubby
Cam with Bryce and Kameron, and the awesome football they gave him!
Camden with Grandma and Grandpa
And cam with Pappy, Nana, Maddie, and Gilda
And yes, Camden this is most likely what you will look like in 50 years! Just like your daddy and Pappy!
Brenda and Lola and Cam and I
All ready for bed in his new jamies Grandma Jo got him.
It was a great party, and we had a blast celebrating his first year. What a great kid Camden is. We love him so much!! Happy birthday to my little one year old!
No comments:
Post a Comment