Ryland has really started to love his brother and Camden more than loves him. He always smiles so big with Ryland gives him any attention. He has even started laughing at silly things he does. It has been so nice that they are getting along so well. I love it. They maybe get along too well somedays and ended up getting in a fight a week or so ago. Well Camden actually didn't stand a chance in this fight and it was a good reminded that I am not the best mom ever. I was outside with the boys and I turned my back for a second. I turned back just in time to watch Ryland dump Camden out of his carseat onto the cement. Awesome right? Seriously I felt horrible, it was not a good day, but what can you do. You live and you learn. And Camden is finally getting rid of the scratches on his face. Thankfully it only caused minor damage of scratches, but they looked pretty bad at that.
Yes, I know, it was sad.
We went camping this last weekend with our ward. It was a blast and we were happy we got to try out our new tent. The tent is amazing and huge, we love it. Too bad I don't have any pictures of it...next time! We did have fun square dancing and enjoying the great outdoors. It rained for a little bit, but not bad, this was the face Ry made as he was getting rained on.
Ry showing off his mad square dancing skills.
His friend Asa was up there with us. They spent most of their time running up and down the hills looking for rocks and bugs.
They had so much fun together!
And Camden loved the campout too!
ANyway, happy 4 months Camden! We can't imagine our family without you! We love you so much. Thanks for being the best boy ever. I will end with this little gem of Lance and Cam dancing. He loves this!
1 comment:
hahaha! I LOVE the face that Ryland made while it was raining! Soooo funny. And that picture of Ryland and Asa is adorable!
Post a Comment