Derik on the day he got his call. He was called to serve in the Eugene, Oregon mission.
We had his farewell this last Sunday. He did a great job. We all gathered at my parents after for food a visiting. It was a fun afternoon. It was nice and sunny for about an hour and then the rain came rollin in and it poured for a few hours. Ryland enjoyed running around all afternoon with his cousins and eating all the sweets he could reach on the table as you can see here. Ry and Kira loved the cookies!
Us with Derik
Lance and Camden, I think they look so much alike in this picture.
Derik, Kellilyn and I
Derik was set apart yesterday morning and off to the mtc he went. We had to get one last picture with Ryland and Derik
And Lance and Derik had to do their secret special hand shake one last time, until he gets home in 2 years of course!
Good luck Elder Bradley! We will miss you!!
This is completely unrelated to Derik leaving but how could I not post these two pictures. I love LOVE waking up to this smile every morning. Camden is so happy. And he has successfully slept in his crib, sharing a room with his brother, and not waking up durning the night for 3 nights in a row! Wahoo! He has been sleeping through the night for a few weeks now but every time we would move him into the room with Ryland it seemed like either Ry or Cam would wake up and wake the other one up. So I had been a little hesitant to put him back in there but it seems as though we may have turned a corner here! And Camden seems very happy about that one! Love this picture!
And Ryland loves to wear this hat. His favorite thing is to turn it sideways, just like this. What a stud!
2 comments:
Glad to see my pictures in the background of a few of yours!!!!
What a handsome missionary. How fun for your family. I loved when we had missionaries out. Such a good example for your kids.
Post a Comment