Ryland and Bryson in their matching vests!
He also enjoyed some quality cousin time.
Ryland and Kira
Ryland and McKaylee
All the cousins, nearly impossible to capture everyone looking...
We had a great time hanging out in the beautiful fall weather.
Lance and I left later that afternoon and had a great trip seeing his family. It was still nice and warm and Ry loved being able to go outside when he wanted. I failed big time at taking pictures this weekend. I know, horrible. I did get one of Ryland on his blow up bed. He loved playing on it and slept pretty well on it.
We also stopped on our way home at a park for a break to let Ry play. He LOVED the swings and probably did it for a good 20 minutes or so. Just see for yourself, he loves to swing.
Thanks to Grandma Jo and Papa Tom for letting us come and stay for a few days. We had a great time! Hopefully next time I will get more pictures! :)
On a side note...Ryland loves to wear my shoes and Lance's shoes. He tries them on several times a day and can actually walk pretty well in them now. Such a funny kid!
1 comment:
I love the videos! Ryland is getting so big! He is such an adorbale kid! My favorite part is hearing Lance! O dear parents and their voices to their kids! hahahaha cracks me up!
Post a Comment