Friday, October 8, 2010

Amazing

Lance has always been a great "handyman". It is so nice to have a man around that can just look at something and be able to figure out what he needs to do. We got some wood from my brothers entertainment center, thanks chris and maria! It came in basically a pile that looked like this...

Lance just looked at it and already had the plan formulating in his head. It didn't take him long to turn the pile of wood into this....

And I LOVE it! We have needed space to put all our food storage and other items and this is the perfect solution. And because Lance is so handy it hardly cost us anything and Lance had it done in steller time. He also designed up these storage shelves last year which I failed to blog about.

Amazing, I know. I don't know how he just looks at it, designs it all in his head and then builds it! Thanks Lance! You do amazing work! And yes, I am sure you could hire him if you ever need some handy work done. He is that good! Love you!

4 comments:

Emily said...

That is way awesome! It is VERY nice to have a handyman, and I'm sure you're thinking right now, also VERY nice to have storage shelves! :)

Maria Bradley said...

I'm very impressed! I have to admit they look much nicer as storage shelves than they ever did as our entertainment center. I think you found their true purpose! I'm glad you could recycle them for us! :) I will keep Lance's handyman phone number for the next time we need a job done :)!!!!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Very nice work! And look at all the food storage you have! You're so good! I need to get going on mine! Ahhhhh! :)

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes look at your guy go! Isn't it so nice to have a handy husband! Boy did we luck out! I just read your previous post. CONGRATS on baby boy #2! And yes we need to hang out, like now!