Thursday, April 1, 2010

Update

Here is a little update on what is new around here. This is Ryland's sleeping position of choice lately. He sleeps like this every night! What could be more comfortable then your hands underneath you and your little bum in the air! :) I know I can't wait to try out that sleeping position, looks super comfortable!

We also found him like this the other morning. Not sure how he managed to get his arm out of his shirt.

This is how he watches baby einstein movies now. Yes, we are working on sitting on the ground or a chair. He prefers to stand and look straight up at the t.v. though.

Lance and I took Ryland to the park the other day. We put him on the slide for the first time. He didn't exactly like it to say the least. We put him down about 5 times and then he just started bawling so that was the end of that one. He was perfectly happy to walk around the playground and explore on the ground. He does however showcase his new word at the end of this video. He has been saying "ah oh" a lot lately. He learns something new almost everyday now. It is so fun.


4 comments:

Ashley said...

He is getting so big- he looks like a little kid now!

Ann said...

He has so much to say! I can't wait to be able to understand it all.

Chelsea said...

LISA! Oh, I totally miss you guys! Ryland is so big! Wowee. I love that he's walking; he is still so so cute! You and Lance are the greatest parents!
ah man, again, I miss you guys a bunch! hopefully I can come see you guys sometime? haha. You're awesome!

Emily said...

I guess big boys sleep like that huh?! Ha ha! So very cute {but can't be comfortable!}