Happy Valentines Day to everyone! I love you so much Lance. You are the best. Lance and I like to think we celebrate valentines day all year round! We take any chance we get to celebrate our love! Love you babe! And happy valentines day to Ryland....his first valentines day ever! He loved the yogurt treats we got him. We love having you around Ryland.
Honey I love you so much, you're the best wife a man could ask for, thank you for always being there for me and thank you for taking such great care of Ryland and Me!
3 comments:
that picture of Ryland is amazing :) oh, and you two don't look so bad either.
Gotta love a day to remember how much we love our husbands and kids! Glad you guys had such a fun weekend getaway too!
Honey I love you so much, you're the best wife a man could ask for, thank you for always being there for me and thank you for taking such great care of Ryland and Me!
Post a Comment