This last weekend I was completely spoiled! Lance is amazing and decided to take me on an overnight date just because he loves me so much. We had a great time. We haven't done something like that for a long time. We dropped Ryland off with my parents and headed up to Logan to spend the night up there. We ate at an amazing restaurant called Hamiltons. So yummy! It was so fun to just enjoy being with just Lance and not have to worry about anything else! We went to Smith and Edwards on our way home. Has anyone ever been there before?? It is the most random store but we walked away with a few treasures. :) I probably could have wondered around that store for hours on end. Thanks Lance for the amazing weekend. You are the best husband ever! I had everything I needed except for my camera. How lame is that? I was pretty mad I forgot it. Oh well. I love you Lance!! Thanks for being so thoughtful, caring and getting me out for a weekend!
2 comments:
Babe I told you that the title of this post should be titled "the most amazing wife in the world!" This trip was all about you, becuase you do so much for me and you make me the Man I am today. I love you more than words will ever be able to describe!
I almost feel like I'm intruding on your cute little love notes to each other by posting a comment - but oh well :) You guys are so cute and that trip sounds like so much fun! Way to keep the fun alive! I'm glad you had a great weekend.
Post a Comment