Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dew Tour and Cousin Bill

This last weekend, Lance and I went to the Dew Tour. Lance got some free tickets so we figured it could be fun to check out. We were pretty sure we died and woke up in high school again once we got there, but it ended up being pretty sweet. We got to watch some skateboarding competitions and then we headed over to watch the bmx bike competition. They had a slight rain/wind delay so we waited forever for the bmx event to start! It was way cool once it started. I can't believe some of those things they can do on their bikes. Seriously, so insane! Here are some pictures from the event, it was fun. We left Ryland with Lance's dad, so it was nice to have a date together without the little one!
The skaters....
Watching the bmx dudes warm up
BMXin' it! They were pretty good! We were surrounded by a rain storm most of the night but luckily only got a few sprinkles on us! 

I had to post this picture (love ya babe!) On saturday we were helping my brother and his wife make plum jam with my mom. Lance was so awesome to help us out with all of that work. And seriously look how cute the boys look in their aprons. I love it! How can you not love a man that cooks? :) 
Ryalnd is now a master of being able to hold his own bottle and feed himself. That is nice, Lance did a great job teaching him that one! 
And finally yesterday we were able to go to dinner with Lance's cousin Bill. I have never met him and Lance hasn't seen him in a very long time. It was really good to be able to enjoy dinner with him. 
He is a great and Ryland absolutely loved him! We can't wait to get together with him again soon!

No comments: