Wednesday, September 16, 2009

6 Months

Ryland turned 6 months old on Sunday. Seriously, 6 months already. He is getting so big and so fun. He learns something new everyday and it is so fun to watch him grow up. He now weighs and even 19 pounds and is 27 inches long. He rounds out in the 75%tile for his age, not too bad at all. He eats all kinds of food now, and loves anything we give him. He can roll over, sit up by himself, and can walk everywhere in his walker. He sleeps from about 8 or 9 at night until 7 in the morning (love that!!), and takes some pretty good naps during the day. He smiles all the time and has such a great laugh. He can say Dada, and loves to try and say anything we are saying. He loves to talk, just like his daddy! :) We love Ryland so much. I thought I would just put up some pictures of the last 6 months. Enjoy!
Brand New almost 1 day old
1 Week old
1 Month old
2 Months old
3 Months old
4 Months old
5 Months old
And finally 6 months old! 
Wow, he has grown up a lot in just 6 short months. I need to take some better 6 month pictures, I haven't gotten to it yet. Ryland has had an endless runny nose the last couple of days. He already knows when I walk towards him with a tissue what is going to happen. He hurries and turns his face when he sees me coming....pretty smart kid! I will get some 6 month pictures done soon and put them up. For now, happy 6 months Ryland! We love you!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow! Time has flown. Those are super cute pictures- you are making it hard for me to be patient waiting for my baby!

Chelsea said...

I'm pretty sure the 5 Month Old picture is my favorite. He has the cutest smile! I miss baby Ryland. I miss you guys! Tell Ryland to slow down...he's growing too fast!

Halfords said...

You know what's funny is my 16 month old Brynnlie is only 17 pounds. It's great. He's such a cute boy! We should all get together sometime. It's been forever.

Foster Mom said...

He is So cute! I love his blonde hair!