Friday, April 3, 2009

For Reals??

Since when are dogs picky about their food?? We bought Baylee some new dog food the other day. Same brand, same flavor, the only difference was we got her the"small bites" instead of the regular size. We mixed the rest of the regular size with the small bites and this is what I see her doing 5 minutes after I put the new food in her bowl.....
Seriously?? She was taking out all the regular size bites putting them on the ground and eating only the small bites. So funny that she could tell the difference between the two. At least she liked the small bites so we didn't have to buy a new bag of food. :) 

3 comments:

Maria Bradley said...

funny dog... LOL.. Bailey just wants more attention. Have to laugh

Ann said...

Wow! who knew dogs were so smart?! I think I would like the smaller bits too, they must be easier to chew.

Logsdon Family said...

I love your dog! He is sooooo cute!