I don't know about you guys, but we are super excited for the Olympics to start tonight! After watching several of the Olympic trials over the last year, we can't wait to see who will walk away with the gold medals. I love hearing all the inspiring stories about athletes that overcame whatever challenges to be who they are today.(Even though most of them are really cheesy! We know!) I can't even pick a favorite event because they are all so awesome. It is two weeks the I definitely wish I could find any excuse to take off work so I can sit home and watch the Olympics all day long! Wouldn't that be nice!?! Anyway, everyone watch the Olympics the next two weeks, they are the best!
30 Must-Make Recipes for All That Zucchini
2 days ago
1 comment:
Yes! All we do in the evenings is watch olympics!! We should have an olympic party!
Post a Comment