So it has been a long week without my man Lance. He was out doing training in Georgia for his job. It is going to be so nice to have him finally come home tonight! It was interesting to try and find ways to entertain myself while he was gone! I guess I didn't realize how much of my entertainment he is! :) So what do you guys do to entertain yourselves while your significant others are gone? I found myself cleaning the house, getting a pedicure, and watching chick flicks. Very productive use of my time huh? Anyway, needless to say I am excited for him to come home tonight!! Yeah!
2 comments:
I'm awful when Scott is gone. I try to clean but mostly I try to keep myself from thinking that I am alone in the house, so lots of movies and eating Chinese.
Isn't it amazing that after you clean the house when your husband is gone, that it actually stays clean? Crazy how that works. I would probably end up watching chick flicks as well. And I would go to bed to early and work longer, since I don't want to be alone. I'm glad he's home now. :)
Post a Comment