skip to main |
skip to sidebar

Lance and I spent this last Saturday at Lagoon with my family. I have to admit it has been probably over 5 years since I have spent a full day at Lagoon. Lance and I live only a few blocks from Lagoon so you think we would spend more of our time there. Hm...anyway, needless to say there were many new rids to try out. It wasn't crowded at all, and we didn't wait longer then probably 15 minutes to get on any ride. In the first couple of hours we were able to go on the spider, wicked, colossus, spider again, wicked again, the rocket, jet star and many more rides. Unfortunately I can't ride the rides like I used to. After that many rides and lunch, I was ready for a break. I stuck to the bumper cars and riding the train with my nieces and nephews after that! It was fun though. I will never forget the countless summers I spent there as a teenager. I could ride any ride and never once feel sick! Looks like I will have to go to Lagoon more often so I can get myself used to all the flipping, turning and flying upside down! What about you guys out there, can you still handle the amusement park rides?
1 comment:
I feel ya on the "tuckered out" part of Lagoon. We went there last summer with the Young Women and I got so motion sick. I thought "when did I get old?" But you can't beat that white roller coaster
Post a Comment