We had a great Thanksgiving this year with Lances Dads family. It was full of good food and great company. I was super lame though and only snapped a few pictures of the event. Here is Nana and Maddie with Cam and Cohen.

Ryland, the boys loved that Nana had her Christmas tree up.

We stopped by my moms for a few minutes on our way home that evening and I had to snap a picture of Co in his first thanksgiving shirt.

We took a few family pictures for our Christmas Card that morning, thanks to my Dad. He is getting pretty handy with his camera and was super nice to hook us up with a few shots. They turned out great for the card. Thanks Dad!





We also put up the Christmas Tree that weekend. It is always exciting to ring in the Christmas season. Ryland helped Lance put the star on the tree.

Putting on the ornaments.

Cohen checking out the lights

I found Ry and Cam playing under the tree for days after we put it up. They loved it.

And just because I love this picture

Bring on the holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment