Sunday, July 7, 2013

Handy Man Lance

Lance has been super busy around the house lately. It is so nice to have such a great handy man around to do all of these projects, he has done great work. We decided to put a wood floor in our front room and down the hall. The carpet had seen better days and being such high traffic areas, we decided wood floor would be the way to go. Lance worked hard and it has paid off, I love it. Here is a before picture
And the after, I love it!
Lance had mad skills getting this transition to work here. It took some time to figure out how to get the wood to go from one direction to the other but looks amazing in the end. I seriously don't know how he just figures this stuff out. It is great!
I also recently got home from youth conference to find Lance had built a closet in the upstairs bedroom. Ya, amazing, don't know how he does it. It will be super nice to have when we move the boys up there though. Sorry no before pictures of this one, but check out the awesome closet. Almost done with all the finish work.
Complete with shelves and hanging bars. Love it!
Lance has been super busy, but I so appreciate all he does for us! Love him!

No comments: