Wednesday, December 5, 2012

7 years!

Lance and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary on the 3rd, 7 years! Wow, it has been a great 7 years. We had a great time celebrating. We went out to dinner and then we to a play. Thanks Lance for putting up with that, it was fun. And we are more in love than ever! Thanks for a great 7 years Lance. He was so nice and got me these beautiful roses and a nice picture frame that he can write love notes on! :) So thoughtful and for fun, here is some pictures just for good old times sake. This is the first day we met, yes THE very first day we met. We were doing a service scavenger hunt with the ward. We were in the same group and things just went from there. I feel like we clicked instantly, it was meant to be! He sent me a text a couple days later and asked me out on a date to a movie and the rest is pretty much history after that. Here is the night we got engaged, August 10, 2005. And our bridal shots. So pretty, everyone should do bridals, so much less stressful than the wedding day! :) And our actual wedding day. It was super SUPER cold, what did we expect for December 3rd though right? It snowed a couple inches the morning of our wedding but broke out into clear skies after we were married. So a little wind and cold, but no more snow! Then we added little Ryland And now we are our family of 4. Love all of these guys so much. Happy anniversary Lance. You are so amazing and I love you more everyday. Thanks for doing all you do, I wouldn't be where I am today without you!

2 comments: