Wednesday, April 25, 2012

3 Year Stats

We finally got Ryland in for his 3 year well check. We confirmed what we pretty much already knew, he is huge. His stats are now 42 pounds and 42 1/2 inches tall. Yes, my friends, he is officially off the charts, which he has never been before. He has always been between the 75-90% but never off the charts. Anyway, he is right about the 100% for his weight and the 110% for his height. Thankfully he is large in both height and weight so he doesn't look overly huge, just not quite the correct age. The doctor said they aim for kids going to kindergarten to be about the size Ry is right now. So it is safe to say he is about the size of a 5 year old. Wow! I don't know where he gets it from! Everything else looks great, he is a healthy happy kid so we are not complaining! He impressed the doctor by counting to 15 and getting some colors correct. He also showed the doctor how fast he can run. They were having fun together. It is so nice to have a great doctor!
And just for a size comparison, here is Rylands cousin McKaylee. They are 14 months apart, but he towers right over her. That is pretty much how he is with most his cousins and friends.
What else have we been up to lately, not much. I got home from a run the other day. I put Cam inside while I got Ryland out and put the stroller away. I came back in to find him sounds asleep on the tile. I guess he was super beyond all tired! Funny kid.
But doesn't he look adorable in his cowboy get-up? My mom had a super fun grandkids party for the kids a while back. They both had a blast.
Cam also thought it was pretty steller to follow the dog under the bed. Ya, it took me a while to find him.
Oh yes, we have been tackling the big deck project this last week or so too. By we, I mean Lance, and his helpers. It is looking amazing and we are going to be done with it soon! Yea! Here is the some of the progress in pictures. Getting started.
Closer,
Closer,
The boys were super good to hang out in the pool and be super patience with us all day! Check out Cam's new haircut too. He looks just like Ry huh?
Closer,
And almost there.
It is going to be awesome when it is done. Lance has worked super hard on it and we can't wait to enjoy it all summer. Thanks Lance!

No comments: