Camden 9 months
Ryland 9 months
Definitely brothers, but for sure have their own looks. We have enjoyed the last 9 months with Camden so much. He is so fun and Lance and I both agree this is the best age. He is officially crawling and loves the freedom with that. He started getting around the end of October and is a pro now. Here is a little clip of him moving along....
He still loves his bath more than anything, for sure his favorite thing!
Ryland has figure out that he can catch a ride on the back of Camdens walker. He likes to take rides around the house with him. I am seriously surprised that Cam can pull him. That kid has got some strength.
He also loves to hang out in his diaper. I am not sure how this is even comfortable...
Cam loves the dog just as Ryland still does. They chase her around all day. Ryland was throwing a toy to her the other day and Cam couldn't get enough of it. He laughed forever about that. He thought it was the funniest thing he had ever seen. The poor dog, I can't decide if she hates it or loves it but she has to be the most patient dog on the planet and has never snapped at either one of them. She is so good. Baylee may also be terrified of Camden running over her in the walker, which he actually never has done. Anyway, sorry Baylee!
Love them!
Cam loves food and makes the most hilarious face when we hand him food or if he sees something he wants. I need to get a good picture or movie of it, that one is to come. He has tried a wide variety of foods in his 9 months of life and has loved most of it.
Camden has been so good. He hardly cries and takes 2- 3 naps a day and sleeps through the night once again. He went through a little spell of not for a while, but we are glad he seems to be going from about 9 to 7 again. So nice. He is such a thinker and loves to try to figure things out. It has been fun to watch him explore. Happy 9 months Camden! We love you, but seriously, how could you not love this cute little guy!
3 comments:
I love that Ryland catches a ride on the walker-and that Camden can still GO! I bet your arms are super toned from carrying these "little" guys around. : ) You have got some cute boys.
Oh they are both growing up so fast! And I can't believe how similar they look! Such studs! :)
Are you kidding me? Camden weighs as much as Miles!! You really must have toned arms. LOL. Love you boys. They'll be cuddly giants someday. Oh and by the way, my mom says you can come visit them and go to the beach whenever you want.
Post a Comment