Friday, November 5, 2010

Choo-Choo

Ryland is VERY into trains right now. Every time we drive anywhere he is always looking for trains. Sometimes he gets confused and sees a truck and says choo-choo. :) We are lucky the freeway here runs fairly close to train tracks so we almost always will see a train when we are driving. I happened to have my camera with us the other day when he saw a train. It usually goes something like this.

He loves trains. Looks like Santa is going to know what to bring this year!

2 comments:

Maria Bradley said...

I can't believe how much he talks! That is so cute. I love the part he says "there it is" all as one word - love it! He is so cute...

Annie and Berkeley said...

Hilarious! I love his hand movements, especially when he looks like he is asking "where did it go?" SO cute!