Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Utah Game

Last saturday Lance took Ry and I to the Utah football game with him. We had so much fun together. Ryland loved watching the band play before the game started and did pretty well watching the game too. It was great weather for the game too. Lance and Ry before the game started.

You can see here our sweet seats!

Family picture...clearly I am focusing more on trying to get us all in the picture than I was on smiling! :) Better luck next time!

Ryland spent a lot of the game like this

He was interested in everything the little girl in front of us was doing. It was pretty funny to watch. I think she got pretty annoyed of him when he kept stealing her seat. :) They had fun playing together. Thanks Lance for taking us! Love ya!

1 comment:

Halfords said...

So fun! Clint's been debating on whether or not he wants to try and take Brigham to a game this year or not. I'm glad your little guy sat through it!