Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Daddys Big Helper

Ryland is VERY into helping with everything lately. He wants to be doing everything we are doing and if he can't be helping we have to at least be holding him so he can see what is going on. When Lance was out mowing the lawn the other day Ryland didn't hesitate to help him. He loved helping. Thanks to Lance for walking around the yard very slowly with him twice so Ryland could feel like he was helping. Aren't they so cute together?

Also Ryland loves this dice necklace we got from team vegas on the Ragnar relay. He wears it all the time. Maybe I shouldn't let him wear girly things? :)

Ryland and I did a mother tot swim class with our friend Lisa and her boy Austin. It was an 8 day class that Ryland and I took together. He actually did pretty well and I feel like he at least improved over the 8 days we did them. He loved being in the water everyday. He didn't like trying to do back floats and front floats but he loved playing with the toys and singing the songs. He also loved gliding to his teacher Adriene. She was great and we had fun. Here is a picture of Ryland and his teacher.

All the kids got a certificate on the last day saying they passed the class and a sucker.

Ryland was so excited when I put him in his highchair when we got home and let him eat the sucker all to himself. I may never know how many licks it takes to get to the center of his lollipop though because he couldn't finish it. Probably a good thing. He loved it! Of course you can tell that just from looking at this picture.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Lisa, I loved how you kept saying "Are you momma's big helper!" or some variation of that at the reunion. You were so patient with him, that's something I need to reteach myself. Thanks for your example!